Sunday, April 28, 2013

Who knows what this post is..?

I don't even know, but - whatever. Okay, here it goes.

You know that guy that I was talking about before? The one I thought I liked? I don't like him anymore. Yeah, sure... He's sweet and adorable and all the things you'd wish for in a guy, but I just, I don't feel that way anymore.

The guy my mom brought up, I still stand the same on that. I don't like him that way - I thought I did once, but that was a long time ago... And besides, I've known him so long that he's like my brother. Honestly, how many of you would date a sibling? I mean, really..? That's what it would be like if that happened - WHICH IT WON'T!

Now, my friend brought up this other guy... He's had a crush on me for a while - 2 years. And yet, he's 3 years older than me. I'm not gonna say a lot about this one because there's not much to say.

There's this other dude who completely creeps me out, but he, like, loves me. He told me this year that he's had a crush on me for 3 years and I was like, "Well, there goes that friendship..." I waved goodbye to it as it flew out the window.

So, yeah... Those are the adventures that I've had with my guy-friends. Now, if I were to tell you about all of my girl-friends... That would take me forever. So many stories to tell, and yet, I won't.

Because I'm... I'm me.

Haha, well, anyways... How about a poem? I had inspiration for this one from a big tree I saw at the beach.


 The Climb

I look up from the bottom.
I am afraid of this height -
It is so far,
And I am afraid I cannot reach it.

I am so afraid, 
I walk away -
I stop in my tracks,
Turn around.

I plant my foot
On the bark,
And begin to climb.

I climb from the bottom,
And reach a small branch.
I grab onto it,
Swing myself up,
And look down.

This height -
It is scary,
But I will not go down
Back to the bottom.

I look up,
And continue to climb
Until I get a bit higher.

I reach the top,
Looking down.
And I think to myself,
I will not go back down -
To the bottom.

But when I turn around,
I see the tree extending -
And the height gets insane.

I plant my foot,
And take the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment