Monday, April 22, 2013

Classified

This post is going to be a venting post, so if you don't like it, I suggest you get off now.

So a few of my "friends" have been saying things behind my back... And you know, that's cowardly, don't you agree? Just say it to my face if you have something to say. Freaking say it to my face! But no, just go chat about it to some other person who you could be talking about too and have them tell me!

What are we? In the fourth grade again?! "So and so doesn't like you anymore so we're not friends..." I mean, what the crap?! I have had two hate letters in my life, and I'm not that old! No one should have hate letters. EVER.

And what do I get in return? Gossip! I've already gotten two too many hate letters and way too much gossip in middle school!

So don't judge!

And like I said before, yeah, words don't bring me down and I don't care what you say. But should you really be talking about me? I mean, really? Come on... I know that whoever is doing it is better than that... So come talk to me about it and I won't get mad. I just like having explanations is all.

Talk to me or don't. Your choice. If you come out and say it, cool. If not, cool. But just know that if I was saying things and the person said to just talk it out with them, I would. AND I HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE.

Talking things out helps, that's all I'm saying.

That's all.





No comments:

Post a Comment