Saturday, March 16, 2013

XxXxZombiesxXxX

I crouch down on one knee, trying to get as low to the ground as possible. I put some more bullets in my shotgun and slowly make my way down the hall. "All right, it's clear...for now." I motion my little brother to follow me and then he loops his finger into one of my belt loops.

"Sissy... Why are the scary men coming for me?" I rest my hand on his head and rustle his hair a little bit before bringing my hand down to cup his cheek.

"Because you have something that they want. But I won't let them get to you, all right?" One of the pale, lifeless figures begins to limp down the hallway, moaning as he searches the different rooms within our little house. I maneuver down the hallway, shotgun in hand, until I get to the room where the man entered.

I slowly open the door, cautiously creeping inside. The man pops up out of nowhere, his yellow eyes illuminating my vision as his fingernails rake down my arm. My flesh instantly begins to fester because of the immediate infection that sets in whenever one of the men attacks.

I take out my switchblade and bury it deep in his head, making him yell and fall to the ground - his next death. "Adlai... Come here." I lean against the wall, holding my bleeding arm in such a way so Adlai will not be able to see the deteriorating flesh.

When Adlai comes in, I take a deep breath, already feeling my blood begin to boil. "Sissy, did that man hurt you?" I nod to Adlai and smile at him.

"You know what happens now, right?" Adlai nods, wiping a tear away with the back of his hand. "Goodbye, Adlai."

"Goodbye, Sissy..." I watch Adlai as he takes up the gun and then I close my eyes, never to wake up again.

2 comments:

  1. what

    why

    why would you write that

    WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A LITTLE BOY KILL HIS SISTER DO YOU JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS NOT OKAY.
    THIS POST IS SO NOT OKAY.
    THIS IS FARRRRRRR FROM OKAY!

    ReplyDelete