Thursday, March 14, 2013

3-14: Pi Day

There's a guy I like. But he doesn't really notice me, I don't think. What do I do? Someone just convinced me that I should tell him - to put all of the cards on the table. But if he doesn't like me... Will I be okay with that? I'm honestly not all that sure. Too many insecurities for me to tell him, that's what I think. I get shy around him. He asks for my help on things and says, "We can do it!" But really... Is it 'we?' I don't know... I kinda feel like it's 'me.' Or maybe, considering the certainties that he needs help on, maybe it's just 'him.' Maybe tomorrow will be different, though. Filled with less insecurities, less problems, less worries, and more love.

After all, I was born three months early. I lived through that. I lived through my parents' separation. I lived through my grandma's cancer - my Mimi. I lived through the worst years of my life in middle school - all of that betrayal and hurt. I lived through it all.

And ya know what? If I can get through that, I can get through anything! I have God on my side too. That always gives me an advantage. My powerful and almighty God. He won't ever forsake me. He'll help me through everything and anything that I struggle with.

I just cheered myself up with this blog!!

Happy Early Birthday to me!!

Now... Back to my Spanish news broadcasting and studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment