Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Giving Up or Starting Again?

You all remember that guy I talked about before, right? Well... I don't know, I think I'm just done with him. I'm still his friend and all, but  don't like him anymore, well not like... You know what I mean, right? Well, anyways...

I'm starting another book.

But unfortunately for all of you, you won't get to know what the name is, what it's about... Nope. None of it.

Also, about that zombie post... About all of my writings...

I think I'm just stopping it all together (putting off this book, too).

I'm tired of writing and writing and never getting anything from it. I give it time and care and special circumstances (making its characters from scratch and all sorts of other things from setting to certain plot gaps)... And what do I get in return?

An unfinished work.

Out of my years of writing, I've finished one book. That's it. One.

Maybe I should just stick to poetry and other things... Or maybe I'll try again...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Don't give up on writing because you can't finish your work. Isn't that sort of paradoxical? Don't quit something you enjoy just because you think you can't do it. Eventually you'll prove yourself wrong. ^u^

    Also - you don't like him anymore? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean by it being paradoxical... And yeah, I'm actually working on something right now.

    Also, I'm just... I'm not sure anymore. It's hard to explain - I do, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete