Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Macabroni & Cheese

I literally have no idea what to write. I'm so tired of everything... I just want to curl up in a little ball and just stop. I love my friends and I love hanging out with them, but sometimes they just get on my nerves.

I mean, what are we four? "That's so and so's spot. She's been sitting there since the beginning of the school year!" Oh, stupid me. I didn't know that the seats in the cafeteria were engraved with our names on them. So, there's that whole deal.

And then my friends broke up with his girlfriend - or he was dumped - or... Well, they aren't a thing anymore.

Anyways, there's so much freakin drama and I just can't deal with it anymore. Yeah, tell me I whine and I complain and I'm a jerk and there's no reason for me to even be saying these things, but let me tell you something.

The reason I always talk about this is because you keep making it an issue. I don't have to name names. You know who you are.

I'll tell you what - if I get a few views on here, I will write a story and post it. That should get things flowing a bit better. Maybe it'll be about a friend of mine...maybe not. When I decide what it's going to be about and once I write it, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment