Thursday, January 30, 2014

Clean Slate

Okay so I know I have probably already touched on this a few times throughout this blog, but do you know how stressful junior year is?! I got my first C this year and some people made fun of me that I got a C, saying, "Oh! Wow, a C! End of your life, right?" Other people said it wasn't the end of the world and it didn't matter...

Well, to me, this year has been pretty bad so far. But I've been out of school for three days now because of snow and I am so happy about it! I started writing two new books and I can't wait to see how they turn out and I've just got so much going for me now that I've been away from all of the stress.

It's a clean slate.

No fights, no stress, no pain. It's all fun and games, literally.

I'm really happy right now, and I can't think of anything that would make me less happy.

Unless I don't make States in swimming, then I'd be a little bummed, but I hope I can do it!

Anyways, I'm sure some of you want a story, so I'll give you a poem instead.

Onnnn second thought, most of my poems are pretty dark so I'll use a song that I wrote for one of my friends. I'm not sure he liked it because I wrote it in like five minutes, but I don't care. I don't think it's all that good either, but still, it's something to read other than that rant up there. My friend asked me to write about quantum, dreams and stuff and I really had no idea how to incorporate that... There is one word that is missing at the end. It is for you to decide.

Escape

Escape
Into
A world.
Where
Anything-
Everything
Is possible.

Nothing
Stops me
From
Leaving-
From
Staying-
From 
Escaping.

A new world
Calls to me.

It begs me-
To escape
Into a world
Unknown,
Yet whole.

This world-
I created it.
It is 
Whole.

Imagination
Is my escape.

My time-
It is now.
No matter
How-
What-
I do.

There will
Always be
A new-
New world,
Sitting-
Waiting-
For my
Escape.

Though,
I have
Doubts,
I know
Now...

I am
In control.

Both
Reality
And
Unreality
Are
Mine.

They help
Me
Escape
Into this
World.

A world
Where I
See-
Hear-
Imagine-
New things.

An escape
To another world.

Imagination-
Escape-
Dream-
Think.

Is there 
Really
A difference?
Or
Are they all
The same?

Is this
Way
To escape?

Is it
Real?

Is
My escape
Real?

All
Of it,
Is decided-
It is
____
To me.







No comments:

Post a Comment