Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dudeee

I'll tell you what - I'll give you a little taste of a little something I'm working on. I'm not sure if it's already on here, but if it is... Sorry :/ Maybe you can just read it again and see how you like it.


In a far off world, there was a girl. She was lonely because she thought that she could not be seen or heard by the only other life form on the planet - the boy.

The girl, with her flowing brown hair, slipped into her white dress. She walked across the field and looked at the boy. She stared into his beautiful gray eyes - like glowing charcoal after water has been poured over it - and saw no emotion there.

The girl spoke to him, called out to him, but he did not answer.

The wind began to pick up, and the boy's brown hair blew in front of his eyes. She reached up to brush his hair away from his face so she could see his beautiful eyes once more, but he turned his head and let out a deep breath.

--------

The boy watched as the girl came up to him, and he felt as if he had known her at some point in his life. She had come to see him every day, at this exact time, but he knew that this was not what he was thinking of. Where do I know her from, he thought.

As she stopped in front of the boy, she reached up to touch his hair. He looked away and acted as though he could not see her. After all, that is what is supposed to happen, right? He let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding and tried to take a step in the direction of his "home," but he found that his feet would not move.

Something was keeping him there, but what? Seeing that girl every day, he thought, must be my problem. She has influenced me. But I cannot stop thinking about her. Why is this?


He turned back around and found that the girl was all the way across the field, her shoulders shaking slightly as tears flowed down her cheeks. I feel as though I should go comfort her, he thought, but why do I feel this way? The boy turned around again, and this time, he took a step forward and didn't look back.


I really like this entry. It makes me remember why exactly I became a writer in the first place. I'm definitely going to write more and post things as often as I can. Stress is overwhelming, but this writing helps. I'll see what I can do ;)

Adios for now...






No comments:

Post a Comment