Tuesday, April 8, 2014

How's Things Goin'

I am literally so tired - this year has sucked the life out of me. But hey, academics aren't that bad so I really have no right to complain. Other than my knee (which is not academic haha)... For some reason, it feels like it is going to explode. Ya know, like pressure is being put on the back of it and I just don't know what to do lol

Anyways, thought you guys might want an update with my life :)

My best friend is getting married. I am so happy for him! He's gone through a lot and he finally found happiness! I mean, they've only known each other for eight months and have been dating for that long, but hey, if he thinks it's the right choice, I'll support him! I am really really happy for him, though!

My other best friend changed schools. That makes me sad, but I know she is doing better there and we still keep in touch...a lot. Haha and she actually has a blog too, but anyways, I love her like a sister (if I had a sister) and she just means so much to me. I'm glad she is able to live up to her potential :)

Prom is coming up. I am going, as the boys say, "stag." Although, I will have eight other girls and one guy there with me, so I won't technically be going "stag." I think it will be a lot of fun!

I have been writing a lot. Not on here (obviously) but just in general. I am writing a book for fun and so far it is going great!

But then again... With my whole friend situation. There is this one dude who just will not stop annoying me. I can't stand it! Whenever I am around them, I never get a chance to talk and it's just so - ugh! I am really getting sick of this dude and I don't even know why I put up with this crap.

On a lighter note, I take piano and it is really fun. I use it kind of as a refresher from the hardships in my life.

I'm donating blood on Friday. That should be fun. I feel like I gotta give back cuz ya know I had two blood transfusions when I was younger and some strangers saved my life. Maybe I can save someone else's. Plus I kinda wanna know what my blood type is haha

Anyways, this whole blog post is just a bunch of random crap that I threw together on a page, but if you stuck around this long, I'm glad and just for you, I have put a story at the end of this. Well, a poem actually... I wrote it when I was feeling really down in middle school. It's just one of those poems lol ;)


Stolen

My words
My life
My family
My love
My friends

They're all gone
They've been stolen
Why
Why does this happen

Everyone loves
Everyone hates
Everyone is indecisive
Everyone is stolen
No one is correct

What
What is the concept
Of all
All of this stolen

Why do things need help
Why can't they just live
Without help

Why does it hurt
When something is torn
Why does it hurt
When something is broken
Why does it hurt
When something is stolen

Stolen
What does it mean
Taken away
Hurt
Shunned

Stolen
The world cannot be real
It is in our eyes
But what is it really

The world is corrupt
Shaken
Taken away
It is

Stolen



Hope to hear from you guys soon :)
-A








No comments:

Post a Comment