Monday, May 6, 2013

Writing..?

I have writer's block... I know I promised some stories, but I just don't know if I can write anymore. It seems that ever since a week or so ago, I haven't been able to write or conjure up any type of anything. No poems, no stories, not even any ideas.

But I've had a lot of rants, and I do apologize for those... I just wish that this whole writer's block thing would blow over. Then, I'd be happy a little.

So, I have this leadership thing going on right now, and it's a great opportunity! But I don't know how well I'll do... If I get the position, that'd be awesome! But what if I don't?

Man, I've been so down lately for some reason... I guess I'm just tired. And the fact that it's rained for, like, ten straight days doesn't help either.

And also, everything is changing. Feelings, friends, classes, years, ages, EVERYTHING!! It's all moving too fast and I can't keep up! I don't know what to do and I freak out and I just need to calm down and take a break...

Too bad I have homework and a test tomorrow. And a project of sorts...

Maybe my stories will come back soon. Maybe not... But I sure hope they do.



No comments:

Post a Comment