Friday, December 21, 2012

MRMRMHHHRM

The End of the World -- MRMRMHHHRM

People always tell me that the end of the world is coming soon, but I never thought it would happen today. I look out my window and see the fire that has spread across the woods. "They can take everything, but they cannot take my woods."

I walk outside and let the rain pour down, burning like acid as it touches my skin. The wind swirls around me so quickly that I am actually being lifted off of the ground and into the air. I walk over to the woods and lift my arms up, allowing all of my power to exit out of me.

The rain pours down even harder and I close my eyes, opening them again when the fire is gone. The rain begins to puddle around me - which is when I realize that I am on the ground once more - and then I am sucked under the water. I close my eyes as the water engulfs my body, pulling me deeper and deeper into the black nothingness below me.

When I open my eyes again, I am in my room.

It was all just a dream... The world isn't ending... Wooh..!

I close my eyes again and dream of playing in the meadow, instead of dreaming about the end of the world. "We will not know when the end of the world will come, little one. No one knows, except for One."

I look up at the young man who stands before me and see that he is dressed in all white. "You are an angel..." The boy smiles and nods, holding his hand out to me. I gratefully take it, letting him walk me through the meadows.

I have the feeling that I will be safe from now on... Away from the nightmares and the bad things that haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment