Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pressures

So... I started school again. I've had a lot of homework put on me recently and what always comes with homework and school? Pressure.

There's been a lot of negative pressure lately.

I've decided to take the highest level English class and the highest level everything. All Honors and AP... Except for History - that is Honors though I could take AP if I wanted.

There's also been this dramatic thing going on between some of my friends... Well, acquaintances, really. I still don't have the full story, but from what I know, these people aren't the nicest. I heard two different sides of the story.

I'm usually the mediator between my friends' fights and crushes and sadness, so that's always something that is pressuring me.

A lot of pressure this week, guys. Hopefully there won't be as much next week...

Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment