Friday, June 7, 2013

No Insp Yet...

So, I've been trying to write this post for a while, but I realized that it's most likely not a very possible thing to do... You see, basically, I haven't been able to write in forever. I don't know what it is...

I've been trying to write this book that's been on my mind, but it's not... I just haven't been able to think of a way to start it. Yeah, I have a while to figure out what I want to write and how I plan on doing so, but - I just don't understand why I can't figure out what to write.

Well, maybe I should just try my hardest to figure out what to write, how to write it, and when I should have the time for doing so...

You know, I think I'm going to start on it now. Maybe I'll upload it soon or give y'all a sneak peek of it. Well, at least the prologue. So far, it's about two sentences... But I do have at least two or three chapters already written. I'll figure out where everything goes and then, maybe, I'll end up writing something worth people reading.

OR

Maybe the book will just magically appear in front of me and say, "Send me to a publisher! I'm the best book you have ever seen and I think you can make it in the writing-biz!"

OR

I'll just write as I go along and then I can see how everything progresses from there.

Yeah, I think that last one is my best choice...




No comments:

Post a Comment