Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Monster


Monster

 

My blood,

It pulses-

Throughout every vein--

In my entire body.

 

Making me think-

Think of my life-

How it works.

 

And when I think,

It is terrible.

I think of

Destruction,

To those closest.

 

When I think of

How,

You treated

Me--

My feelings.

 

Our relationship-

It's over.

 

It's been

Crumbling,

And now,

I've left it

To decay.

 

I can't

Do anything-

Nothing-

At all.

 

Nothing,

To help

This horrible-

Monster-

Inside of me,

From appearing.

 

And taking everything

Away from,

Me.

 

You have taken,

Taken most.

 

But this monster-

It will strip me-

Of who I am.

 

And will replace

Me,

With itself.

 

And in itself,

Will manifest

Into something bigger.

 

And tear down

All those around it-

Until there is-

Nothing,

But ash.

 

Leave it to me-

And see-

See what happens.

 

This is what

You-

And my monster-

Have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment