Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bunches of Randommm

Man, you guys... I'm sooo bored. I just got back from this awesome church party and there was dancing and couples and I was like, "Meh. I'm single." My two friends were there and they were so cute with their love interests or whatever you want to call them.

Anyways... I thought you might want to read something from a book I wrote with one of my friends. I've been thinking about this friend a lot. She's been having a hard time with some stuff and I'm not exactly sure what's going on. But I want to be there for her in any way I can, ya know? She's one of my best friends and I don't want to ruin that with anything stupid that I usually do.

You know what? I think I'll write you guys a poem instead.

The Crop

This crop
It is in the dirt
Buried
In darkness

It is unloved
Not cared for
Taken away
Stolen

This crop is unable to be changed

It is now loved
Cared for
By you
By me
By all

When it is uprooted
It is loved even more
It is cut
And shredded

It is hurt
But loved

What is it to do
This round crop
That has been enclosed
Unloved
Not cared for

But is now being tended to
These crops
They can no longer be covered 
Or unloved

Because they are loved
By people
And so many others
Because they are no longer covered

Potatoes








1 comment:

  1. So drama. Such darkness. POTATOES.

    And yes, we were cute with our love interests! ;)

    ReplyDelete